If you feel challenged with trusting your intuition, tap along with this audio. (For the Tapping Points, click here.)
Sometimes I feel guided to do something, but then I can think of all the reasons why I shouldn’t. I just can’t figure out if it’s my intuition warning me not to do what I think I feel guided to do or if it’s my ego and fear. How can I tell the difference?
What a fabulous question! I hear this one all the time! Intuitives find themselves in this situation often, especially when it comes to stepping outside their comfort zone to do something new.
It would seem it’s a conundrum. You get the guidance to do something, but then all sorts of things happen (or all kinds of feelings arise) and you think “Well, I must have gotten that wrong!” and so you don’t take the action.
Here’s the truth: when you feel guided to do something, do it. Trust the guidance. Even if it doesn’t make sense (especially to someone else).
The things that show up do so to keep you stuck where you are.
- Because if you don’t follow your guidance, then you won’t move forward, will you?
- If you don’t follow your guidance, you won’t take that quantum leap you know is right for you.
- If you don’t follow your guidance, you won’t buy that special item you feel guided to buy.
If something is put upon your heart to do or get, then it is put there by the Divine. Trust it. Even if you don’t understand it.
- Because you don’t know with the understanding you have right now what you are going to receive from taking that action.
- You don’t know what level of confidence you will get from following your guidance.
- You don’t know what level of faith you are growing (that will serve you in myriad other ways) because you exercised it in this situation.
The things that show up for you are your own blocks. They are your fears showing up in expression. They are your “yeah, but” manifestations.
- If you can begin to recognize the still small voice inside…
- if you can begin to fully trust the still small voice inside…
- if you can begin to totally listen to the still small voice inside…
then your life and your business will never be the same again.
When you trust your inner guidance by following and taking action on that guidance, your ability to manifest what you want is quickly developed.
Now that’s a really great reason to trust, don’t you think?
Now go get your Divine ON!