- I should get up early and get moving.
- I should always be/look professional.
- I should always do things consistently.
- I should never “show my panties” and reveal things like the fact that I often work in my nightgown.
- I should never cuss (even though I really like to).
- Freedom to take it to a new location if I want (or need).
- Freedom to work in my nightgown or to sleep in if I want (or need).
- Freedom to watch the birds at our feeders.
- Freedom to play with our kitties or do laundry or run an errand in the middle of the day.
- And, most of all, the freedom to grow my business to whatever level I want.
Rev. Anne Presuel
Your 6th Sense Guide to a 6-Figure Business
Invitation to comment on DIB Blogs
If you like what you’ve read here, please leave your comments below. Your feedback is deeply appreciated!
Reprint Rights: You may reprint this article as long as you leave all of the links active, do not edit the article in any way, and give the author name credit.
©2010-Present Rev. Anne Presuel, Divinely Intuitive Business, LLC. All rights reserved worldwide.