- I should get up early and get moving.
- I should always be/look professional.
- I should always do things consistently.
- I should never “show my panties” and reveal things like the fact that I often work in my nightgown.
- I should never cuss (even though I really like to).
- Freedom to take it to a new location if I want (or need).
- Freedom to work in my nightgown or to sleep in if I want (or need).
- Freedom to watch the birds at our feeders.
- Freedom to play with our kitties or do laundry or run an errand in the middle of the day.
- And, most of all, the freedom to grow my business to whatever level I want.
Rev. Anne Presuel
Your 6th Sense Guide to a 6-Figure Business
Invitation to comment on DIB Blogs
If you like what you’ve read here, please leave your comments below. Your feedback is deeply appreciated!
Reprint Rights: You may reprint this article as long as you leave all of the links active, do not edit the article in any way, and give the author name credit.
Copyright 2011-2015 – Rev. Anne Presuel. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.