Hey there, Divine One!
It’s our first reading for 2016! Happy New Year!
Your cards today are…
Solar Plexus Chakra
These two cards are asking you to look at how you stand in your power in your relationships…
- Your relationship with yourself.
- Your relationship with the Divine.
- Your relationship with your colleagues.
- Your relationship with your clients.
- Your relationship with your business.
- Your relationship with your money.
- Your relationship with your word.
I could go on and on.
Which brings up these questions:
- Where are you giving your power away to someone else?
- Where are you not aligning yourself with your own deep values?
- Where are you not trusting your intuition?
- Where are you not trusting the Divine?
- Where are you accepting boundaries being violated – either by yourself or by your clients?
- Where are you violating your own integrity by not keeping your word?
Your relationships are a very powerful mirror. They will show you very quickly when you are out of alignment with yourself, your boundaries, your integrity and your intuition.
The problem is, it’s not always fun to see. Sometimes, we want it to be someone else’s fault, so we refuse to look at our own beliefs or the decisions we have made that created the situation.
Yet, you are being asked to stop, breathe and ask yourself:
- “Where am I not standing in my power in this situation?”
- “Am I allowing something in my life that I don’t want?”
- “What belief do I have that is causing this frustration or feeling that I have?”
Then do your healing work to resolve it… Tap. Meditate. Journal. Use affirmations. Exercise. Laugh. Love. Share. Breathe.
Do what it takes to soothe it and to heal it.
And watch your relationship grow and expand and fill with love and joy, which by the way, means that your business will grow and expand and fill with love and joy. (And abundance!)
What could be better than that?
Invitation to comment on DIB Blogs
If you like what you’ve read here, please leave your comments below. Your feedback is deeply appreciated!
Reprint Rights: You may reprint this article as long as you leave all of the links active, do not edit the article in any way, and give the author name credit.
©2010-Present Rev. Anne Presuel, Divinely Intuitive Business, LLC. All rights reserved worldwide.