Create Your Divine Brand
Get Your Spiritual Gifts Out to the World in a Big Way!
- Do people have a hard time understanding what it is you do?
- Do you find that you talk more about the process you take your clients through (or the certifications of your service), rather than the results your clients get?
- Are you ready to create a brand that represents you in a way that lets your target market “get you” right away (and also to understand just what the heck a brand actually is)?
If you said “yes” to any of these questions, well then,
you’re in luck because I’m about to reveal to you
the secrets of a fabulous, Divine brand that will help you…
- Speak your message clearly and easily so that your potential clients know exactly what it is you do (and be able to refer people to you just as easily!),
- Be recognized and remembered by your market,
- Get more visibility, which will help you get your spiritual gifts out into the world in a powerful, big way,
- All of this will then help you get more clients, make more money, and give you the confidence that comes from being heard and understood!
(Yeah, I thought so.)
Dear Divine Entrepreneur –
Before we go any further, let me address the obvious, but inevitable question: just what the heck is a brand, anyway? [/text_block]
“That little blue box”
And why do you, as a spiritual entrepreneur, need one? I mean, can’t you just rely on the Law of Attraction and your good work and name to bring you your clients?
You know, I really love this question because once upon a time I felt that way. So let me see if I can answer it for you.
Here’s why you, a Divine, spiritual entrepreneur, focused on your beautiful healing or coaching work, need a good brand…[/text_block]
My guess is that you have a service business that has a real, quantifiable impact on someone’s life, but because it falls outside the “normal language” of a business service (i.e., attorney, accountant, dentist), it’s hard to define, hard to qualify and hard to explain to someone just what it is that you do – and how it can improve their life. This is especially true if you’re a healer who works with energy, or a “life coach.”
You might even think “But if they would just try it then they would understand.” You’re right. If they tried it, they would understand, but business just doesn’t work that way… unless you want to give away your services for free.
And I know you don’t.[/text_block]
Here’s the thing:
You need an introductive language to help them understand.
I mean, think of it like this: have you ever had a tough time talking about your service even with your understanding of it?
Have you tried to sell your work to yourself recently?
I think that if you were to just take a step back and go back to what it was like for you when you first heard about the work you do – you would know that it’s time for you to go back to that time and reconnect with a new way of explaining it…
because there was a time when you yourself didn’t understand your work.
Remember when you first heard of this service and thought yourself “What is that?!”
You see, in order to build a successful, abundant, thriving business, it is imperative that you step into your prospective clients’ shoes and speak to them in a way that they can hear you.
And this is what a good, solid, juicy (!) brand does for you.
Imagine for a moment what life would be like for you if you had a juicy brand – one that you were really proud of. What would that look like? (Let me see if I can paint a picture for you, if you don’t mind…)
I think it would look like…[/text_block]
- You go to a networking meeting and are able to clearly explain what it is you do … and you see people nod their heads (instead of blankly staring at you).
- You give someone your business card and feel proud that you have a kick-ass brand (instead of feeling apologetic and even a little embarrassed – hey, I’ve been there!).
- You know that every piece of communication to the world around you has a piece of YOU on it – your photo, your message, your personality… your essence, and people recognize it instantly.
- You play bigger, becoming more visible, and being willing to step up more and more because you know who you are and what you do … and you have the confidence to back you up.
- You have a full client list (and even a waiting list) instead of struggling to get clients.
This is the power of a good, solid brand that represents your work to the world.
When you have a solid brand, you:[/text_block]
- have a brand you are proud of … and because of this,
- you speak to someone and they “get it” (your work) so much more easily,
- you speak about your work more clearly everywhere you go,
- you have the confidence to be seen and heard in more places, so
- you have more opportunities with colleagues, which extends your reach even further,
- you are more professional and appealing because your message is clear (and juicy!), and
- you have clients choose you over someone whose message is confusing, so that, as a result …
- you get more clients,
- earn more money, and
- you have more confidence in yourself and in your work.
You see, you will stop wondering why others don’t understand what you are saying, because when you are clear and able to communicate there is a level of confidence that comes from that. It’s invisible, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t there. (Think of how your life flows so well when you’re feeling confident and happy vs. when you are not; you know what I mean, right?)
When you can speak about who you are and what you do in a way that people get it is so powerful; you stand in such a beautiful a place inside yourself of confident communication.
And when you’re confident in talking about what you do, then that helps you make more money because youhave more clients. People want to work with you! They believe in you. Your confidence is contagious![/text_block]
And, guess what? You will take more action because when you get that what you’re saying is being received, you’ll play bigger. You’ll speak more. You’ll network more. You’ll play more.
You will have a name and a platform that gets your potential clients excited to work with you. And you’ll have the tools and the language to sell your services in a way that people understand.
Your communication to the world is about what you do… So ask yourself this question: Am I talking about theprocess that I do with my clients? Am I talking about myself? Am I talking about my certifications?
(By the way, I did all of these myself, before I knew what a no-no that is!)[/text_block]
The frustration was not whether my service made a difference; I knew that it did. It was knowing how to convey it to people so that they knew I could help them.
Recently, my new client, Jenny, was sharing with me her frustration of getting people to understand her work.
“It’s so frustrating! No matter how many ways I try to tell people about my work, they just don’t get it,” she said.
“When I meet a potential new client, they seem interested, but then their eyes glaze over when I explain to them what I do.”
“And forget referrals! Even though my clients tell me they are so happy with our work together, they can’t really explain what it is I do in our sessions together.”
“I need help, and I need it now!”
You know, once upon a time, building my business was an exercise in frustration, too. I tried to explain to people what I did … and I was met with blank stares.
I would give workshops (on a love-offering basis) – to lukewarm receptions. Once people were there, they loved the teachings, but getting them there? It was like pulling teeth.
Then my clients would try to tell other people what great results they were having, but they really didn’t know how to articulate those changes either.
I can actually remember several people saying to me that they really loved my work and were trying to tell some friends what we did, but just couldn’t explain it to them. They would say “She does this tapping thing.” Their friends couldn’t understand what it was that I was doing, so they just nodded their heads and said “Oh! Uh-huh. Mmmm…”
If anyone would ask me what it was I did, I stumbled over my words as I described how subtle energy systems and our meridians had an effect on our emotional and physical experiences, and how we could change our experiences by moving our energy.
It was awful. (By the way, what was awful was that people couldn’t understand me, not the work I did. The work was fabulous.)
Little did I know it, but I had branding bad breath.[/text_block]
After several years of struggling in my business, I knew something had to change. I knew the work I did changed lives. I knew that people loved working with me, because they kept coming back. I knew I wasn’t the only healer whose gifts were amazing and changed people’s lives. And I knew it was crazy not to be making an abundant living. I mean, after all, I was spiritual, right?
And spirituality, to me, meant living abundantly … consciously. It meant not living in poverty or struggling to pay my bills.
Continuing the way I was going simply wasn’t an option.
So I did something outrageous. I hired a business coach.[/text_block]
And with her help, I branded myself. I learned how to speak my message clearly. And now I bring that message to the world around me with all the passion I feel, with all the love I have inside, and with great compassion for the challenges other healers just like me are having.
I know what it is to struggle to bring my gifts to the world.
But through my own struggle, I became clear that there are many, many other healers, energy workers, and spiritual entrepreneurs who are still struggling. And if they are struggling, they are not be able to get their gifts out into the world. At least not in the way that they need to. And definitely not in the way the world needs them to.
Because the world needs their incredible gifts. Desperately. [/text_block]
After I re-branded, clients began to find me more easily. (A natural side effect of a juicy brand, by the way.)
And I was stunned to find that my income soared beyond what I thought was possible. I quickly crossed the 6-figure mark. (Going from $18,000 to $130,000 in less than a year is pretty amazing, don’t you think?)
So, what did I do to cause this kind of success?
I traded my old ways of doing business. I threw away my old business model, which wasn’t working so good, and I traded it in for one that is so much more effective.
I got very clear about what a good, solid, juicy brand is.
And I got very, very clear about my message.[/text_block]
If this sounds good to you, be sure to keep reading.
Getting branded, a small, simple step, made such a huge impact on my business because my people were thenable to understand what it is I offer. They knew right away whether or not I was someone they wanted to work with.
And because of that, I finally could rest easily knowing I was connecting with my Divine, perfect peeps.
And it can happen for you, too.
An Almost Six-Figure Business My First Year!
Working with you has allowed me to experience change in my life, my thoughts and my habits with lightening fast speeds!
I feel as though I have a very powerful tool in my toolkit that I can whip out at any time that now allows me to break through any anxiety, stress or limiting beliefs. I didn’t have this before, except when I exercised!
I feel that our working with you has beeninstrumental to my success in creating an almost six-figure business (my first year as an entrepreneur)
Mande White-Pearl, MBA
After just two sessions with Anne,
I sold my first package for $1,200 to a client,
and another package for $3,500 just a week later!
I recently decided to move away from offering single sessions to offering packages to my clients. I felt very stuck and challenged with implementing this new method of offering my services.
I decided to work with Anne private client to make this transition easier.
Not only was it easy, it was fun!
Kris Prochaska, MA, LMHC
Just one month after I started to work with Anne privately,
I have 10 private clients coming to see me
on a regular basis every 2 weeks!
WOW! I didn’t think that it would go that fast!!!
Anne is incredible!
Before I started to work with Anne privately, I was deadly scared by the idea of phoning a potential client and offering my service. Now, one month later I ENJOY the deep connection I’m having with a potential client, when I’m holding a strategy session. It’s a very deep intimate experience and I feel so blessed doing this.
Having a “sales conversation” is no more a hairy scary thing and it has nothing to do with me, my worth or the worth of my work. It’s all about being of service to help people by showing them how their pain can be resolved. And also to help them get their blocks of accepting this help out of the way.
So: one month after I started to work with Anne privately, I reached my first goal and have 10 private clients coming to see me on a regular basis every 2 weeks.
WOW! I didn’t think that it would go that fast!!!
Again, thank you so much!
I remember the exact moment this shift took place. I was introducing my first high-level program through a teleseminar and not only did lots of people show up on the call, but they signed up for the program, too! (Contrast this to the previous teleseminars where I was giving seats away just to have people in the class.) (Yes, seriously.)
What was the lesson?
When you are clear about your offering, people show up and pay to work with you! You see this with other successful spiritual entrepreneurs, don’t you? And you know that you have gifts equal to theirs. So what’s the difference?
My opinion? Their brand. Their message. Their clarity.[/text_block]
This difference enabled me to easily create the money I had previously struggled to make … and it has allowed me to help spiritual entrepreneurs (just like you) to get clear about how to talk about their own brilliant gifts. Because now these amazing, Divine clients are getting their messages out into the world around them and bringing to them their own Divine, perfect clients.
Just as a peek inside my world today (because you can create this for yourself, too, if it’s what you want). Here’s what has changed for me since I stopped struggling with my message/brand:[/text_block]
- I have built a 6-figure business in just one year, and it has been consistently over 6-figures since 2011. This has enabled me to share the abundance with those I love and with causes I feel connected to.
- I have an incredible, truly Divine team that supports my business and believes in what I do.
- I get to work from home (something I love doing!), because I love to watch the birds from my windows, and laugh as my beloved kitties play with one another. And because I work from home, I was able to care for two very ill kitties in their last years, and give them the love and care they needed (and deserved). For me, that is an incredibly sacred gift.
- I have time to swim pretty much every day (my favorite form of exercise) and walk in the mornings with my wonderful hubby.
- I have the freedom connect during the day with the precious ones in my life – my grown daughter and my mother, in particular – or to get on a plane to go see them when I want.
- I attend trainings and events when I desire to learn more, so that I can grow and to develop my own skill set, which enables me to become a better mentor myself.
- I have amazing clients and mentors who inspire me and challenge me to step up into an even bigger version/vision of myself.
So, here’s what I know about this:
- I know that you, too, want the freedom of time, the abundance of money, and the deliciousness of a business that supports your beautiful vision for your life.
- I know you ache to bring your incredible gifts to the world in a way that sustains you abundantly.
- I know you want to make a deep, lasting difference to the world around you in a powerful way.
And I want you to have the opportunity to have all of this… to know exactly how to say what it is you do so that people get it … and want to work with you.
People ask me all the time, “Anne, how did you do it? How did you cross the 6-figure mark so quickly and easily? How are you helping your clients make more money easily and quickly, too?”
Give me five weeks and I’ll show you how. Together we will
Create Your Divine Brand
Here’s what you’ll get in this five-week homestudy course:[/text_block]
- What exactly is a brand, and why you need one
- What the 7 essential elements of a brand are, and which ones you are, in all likelihood, missing
- The 3 steps you’ll need to take to brand (or re-brand) yourself
- Step-by-step guidance on how to brand (or re-brand) yourself
- Divine and juicy exercises (in downloadable format) to help you find and create your own Divine brand
- Mp3s of all the calls
And here are the BONUSES you will receive:[/text_block]
- Two Divine Tapping mp3s to help you eliminate any inner blocks – fears or concerns – you may have as you create your new brand (est. value $97)
- Create Your Divine Brand affirmations (in mp3 & pdf format) to help you get your thoughts completely in alignment with creating your own perfect, juicy, Divine brand. (est. value $47)
And here is the super-juicy BONUS you will receive:
A 30-minute Divine Brand conversation with me, where we will look at your business and talk about your brand.
All of this for just $397
There is no time like right now to get your sacred gifts out into the world. You cannot wait any longer.
I know you feel the urgency. I know you are aware of the power of getting your sacred work to the world right now. I know that you know there has never been a better time to do that than right now.
And I want you to be able to do this in an even more powerful way. In order to do that, you must be able to explain to people what it is you do. You must be able to expand your reach beyond where you are currently reaching.
Your people are looking for you.
But if you are not speaking your work in a way that they can hear, then they cannot find you.
It’s as simple as that.
It is up to you to learn to speak to them in a way that they can hear,
and to know who you are and what you do.
And why they need you.
So, for you, dear Divine Entrepreneur, consider this further training. Training in your business. You have spent probably thousands of dollars and years developing your gifts and skills as a healer. Well, guess what?
You need to invest in some business training as well.
Because unless you do, you will be staying … well, invisible, in the world.
And I know that’s not what you came to do.[/text_block]
Yes, even though you are spiritual, if you are in business for yourself, then you need to invest in your business. It’s as simple as that. Because investing in yourself and your business is one of the things you do when you step up to get your message out to the world.
And I think you ought to invest with someone who has been there and moved beyond that. Who else is going to get you in the way another healer can?
And you must get your work out there. Period. And if you’re messing around with a confusing brand then you are sabotaging your work in a big way.
Here’s the deal: if you feel guided to take this course, then do it. Trust yourself on this. Your guidance is telling you something, and from one intuitive to another you know you shouldalways follow that guidance. No matter what.
So, take the action and sign up for the class. Do it right now. Don’t think about it because if you do, then you’ll probably get too busy to come back and then the class will have started without you. I’d really hate for you to regret not taking it.
So, let’s recap:
You’ll create a juicy, kick-ass brand. And as a result of this, you’ll[/text_block]
- have a brand you are proud of, and because of this,
- you speak to someone and they “get it” so much more easily,
- you speak about your work more clearly everywhere you go, and
- you have the confidence to be seen and heard in more places, so
- you have more opportunities with colleagues, which extends your reach further,
- you are more professional and appealing because your message is clear, and
- you have clients choose you over someone whose message is confusing, and so, as a result …
- you get more clients,
- earn more money,
- have more confidence in yourself and in your work.
(I figured it was worth repeating from before, because frankly, it’s just so fabulous!)
If this sounds good to you, then click on the button now, and sign up for the program.
Remember, the first 10 get to have a private one-on-one with me for 30 minutes! And that’s reason enough to sign up now![/text_block]
Rev. Anne Presuel
Your 6th Sense Guide to a 6-Figure Business
p.s. It’s time to prosper in your business![/text_block]