Spiritual Entrepreneurs are the absolute best at following their intuition as they build their businesses. They really are. The challenge for many of them is that they aren’t quite sure how to create a plan for their business. They aren’t sure if they even need one.
It’s like “What the heck is a business plan, and why do I need one?”
If they do know what it is, then sometimes they don’t want to create one because they are afraid they’ll feel like they failed if they didn’t manifest the things on their plan. And nobody wants to feel like that.
Think about it. How many times have you said “I want xx number of people in my program” only to have it not happen?
How many times have you said “I want to create 4 new clients in the next 4 weeks” only to have no new clients show up?
How many times have you said “I want to make $xx next year!” only to make less than half of that amount?
Probably a few. Maybe even more than a few.
But… it’s not because you don’t do amazing work.
It’s not because you don’t have some serious game.
And definitely not because you aren’t good enough.
It happens for one reason, and one reason only: you didn’t have a game plan (i.e., business plan).
So let’s talk about what a business plan is and what 5 things you need to know in order to create a really fabulous one.
Your Divine Business Plan
A business plan is a clear plan that defines what you want to create and provides a step-by-step way to get there. It takes into account your clients, your market, your marketing and your vision for your business.
It takes into account how much you want to make, and what you are willing to do (and not do) to create that amount. It is a way to help you stay focused on your business’s priorities throughout the year. And it can – and does – evolve and change and grow. It is expansive, not static.
The Essential 5 Things You Must Know
Here are five things you must know in order to create a healthy, effective business plan.
1) You must know the type of business you want to create. Is it online? Is it offline? Is it a mixture? How many hours to you want to work? How many days? What is the vision you have for your business? What does your business stand for? What are its values?
2) You must know how to connect with your Divine peeps (target market). Who do you serve? Where areas they hanging out looking for solutions to their challenges or problems? How are you getting in front of them? What do you say to them? How do you follow up? How do you keep in touch with them?
3) You must know the type of marketing you love doing. What is your sweet spot? What works for you? What doesn’t? Why? What do you not love doing? What are you unwilling to do? What are the systems you have in place for the marketing you love doing? Is the marketing you love effective? What is your ROI (return on investment) in terms of money (resources), time and energy?
4) You must know what you are offering. What are your services? What are your packages and programs? How much are you charging for them? Who is buying? How many are buying? What is the sweet spot for your offers? What is the way your people love consuming your services? What is the way you love providing them? Are you able to sell your offerings? If not, what do you need to do to learn how to sell them?
5) You must know how to be Divinely-connected and Divinely-guided. Is your vision coming from a Divine Download? Is it ego-driven? Are you grounded in reality? Do you have the platform to support your vision? If not, what do you need to do to create it?
All of these pieces are essential to creating a strong, effective business plan. And once you have that plan in place, you must be willing to do what you need to do to follow your Divine guidance. Whether it is investing in yourself to develop your marketing and sales skills, or investing in your business to get branded, get a clear message, create your offerings, or to build your platform, you must be willing to say yes when the opportunities present themselves to you.
There are many programs I offer that support you in creating your Divine business. Whether it is a low-level investment such as the Divine Business Club, a short, 4-week, low-level investment such as Plan Your Divine Year, or a higher-level investment such as the Divine Diamond program, where you get a lot of support and attention, there are many ways you can get the support you need to build your business, serve your people and make good money.
But it all starts with a plan.
Divine hugs, Anne
Rev. Anne Presuel
Your 6th Sense Guide to a 6-Figure Business