I am so afraid I won’t be able to attract the clients I so desperately want (and need). I have tried lots of things, and I find myself still having just a few good clients (and a few not-so-good ones, too). I feel like I’m working hard, but things just don’t seem to be working… at least not very fast.
Can you help, please?
Dear Divine One –
Building a thriving business is a process – a process that begins with understanding the various pieces that make a successful business and then developing the skills within yourself to be able to put those pieces into place.
- Your Brand
- Your Offer
- Your Message
- Your Marketing Strategy
- Your Sales
- Your Systems
- Your Team … and so on.
And that doesn’t even include your mindset – your confidence – or how you present yourself and your business to the world.
So what’s a Spiritual Entrepreneur to do?
Well, the first thing is this:
Get help from someone who has been there, done that, and who understands not only the pieces that you need to put into place, but also understands how to help you put those pieces into place in your own business (and in your mind).
Then, put into place an action plan to get in front of your perfect, ideal clients. Select from the following options, and start NOW:
1) Put yourself out there. Speak in front of your target market on a regular basis.
2) Go to events that have people in your target market to network and then…
3) Follow up with everyone.
4) Create a monthly teleseminar or meet-up (or both!) to connect with your people;
5) Put into place a solid social media program – connect online.
6) Learn to speak about your business in a results- or benefits-driven way instead of talking about the process you take your clients through. (Here’s a hint: they don’t care about the process. They just want the result!)
7) Learn everything you can about building your business, about sales and marketing. Learn everything you can about the work you do.
8) Do your inner work – clear out all the inner gunk that says you can’t do it and you don’t deserve it. As you build a new business, you will be building a new you.
9) Don’t give up, tempting though it may be at times. Dig your heels in and decide you WILL move past whatever it is that has you by the jugular today. Period. You will figure it out, and you WILL win!
Most of all, build your business by making a decision and sticking to that decision.
You can move the energy that threatens to block you and hold you down by powerfully declaring to yourself and to the Universe the following:
I WILL create my amazing business!
I AM figuring this out!
I NOW draw to me the most amazing, perfect clients – clients who can pay me and who love doing so!
I AM the leader I came to be, right here, right now!
Stand up and walk around as you say this. Emphatically! Powerfully! Declaratively!
No wussies here, ok?
You are declaring something very powerful, so say it like you mean it!
Then take action.
And watch your Divine Client Attraction abilities transform!
Now go get your Divine ON!