Someone called me a
Money Mongering Ho!
Hey there, Divine One!
You know you’ve reached a new level in your business when you start to draw out the haters. (Good thing I have a fairly thick skin.)
Someone called me a money mongering ho this week – on my Facebook page no less! You just gotta laugh at the ridiculousness of it.
Yet it’s not a surprise. Not really. Because money triggers people, in all kinds of ways. It brings up feelings of guilt, fears of not having enough, fears of not being good enough to earn a lot of money (worthiness/deservingness), feelings of shame (comparison to others), and so on.
Through the years, I’ve heard so many people say things like:
- It’s not ok for me to make (a lot) of money and do spiritual work.
- I shouldn’t be charging for my work since it’s given to me by the Divine (God/Universe/Spirit);
- I should give my services away as much as possible;
- If I make a lot of money, people won’t like me any more.
- If I make a lot of money, then people will want to take it from me.
- If I make a lot of money, then I may lose it all.
- If I make a lot of money, I’ll have to just pay more taxes.
- I should be making more than I am.
- I’m just not good enough to make a lot of money.
- I’m too old/tired/fat/thin/young (fill in the blank) to make a lot of money.
- I’m not educated enough to make a lot of money.
- It’s too hard to make a lot of money.
- It will take too much of my time and energy to make a lot of money.
I could go on all day with beliefs like that.
Because WE ALL HAVE THEM. And some beliefs scream louder than others. (You may have noticed.)
The thing is, our beliefs will stop us cold in our tracks. They will push money away so fast it would make your head spin! And it will make someone call someone else a money-mongering ho (or worse!). Because that’s what screaming meemies do – it’s their job (and they do it well).
So why am I telling you all of this? Because for about two weeks now, I’ve been sharing my new program, Tap into Your Divine Money.
And yesterday, on the first day of the program, people shared their money fears … and then we tapped.
It was powerful. It was fun. And it was connected and loving. (not judgmental)
This tapping helped release fears of being able to make enough money doing the work they feel called to do.
But you know what? Don’t take my word for it. Here are some comments people made in the Facebook group afterward about the call:
It was a beautiful call, thank you Anne! I was surprised by some of the thoughts I didn’t realize I had when I think about my money set point! Sarah
The tapping really hit some points for me; I had a very good release! Karla
After yesterday’s call I felt lighter inside, along with being loved and supported. I immediately felt a shift within after we finished tapping on the call. I loved how we were able to deal with the old stories that came up yesterday in the moment. Pamela
Anne offers a humorous, gentle and loving approach full of empathy and TOOLS for locating and releasing those buggy little programs of self-worth, confidence and financial patterns that no longer serve. Ashara Love
And my favorite (from a beloved former client) was this one:
Working with Anne is truly a gift. Take the leap, you will not regret it. Jaclyn
Today, I realized that I want to do that again. Tap, that is. But I want to do it outside of the program. So therefore…
YOU are invited to a FR*EE tapping call
TOMORROW, Thursday, 11/12/15
at 12 NOON Eastern.
Primary dial in number: (425) 440-5100
Secondary dial in number: (929) 223-3001