- A beautiful home
- A pool
- A hot tub
- It has granite and/or marble
- Beautiful kitchen & bathrooms
- 4+ bedrooms
- 2+ bathrooms
- 1+ acre lot
- Feng Shui & numerically ideal
- Trees and beautiful landscaping
- Great neighborhood, friendly neighbors
- Good commute for Francisco
- A Divine Sanctuary for us and for animals, including wildlife
Since I was busy fulfilling my New Year’s intentions from 2017 on New Year’s Eve 2018, I’m going to do the ritual this Saturday, January 5, during the New Moon energy. And you are welcome to join.
We’re going to…
- Go deeply into what worked – and what didn’t – in 2018, let it go, and start fresh for 2019.
- Create a new vision for 2019, and then put structures into place to anchor and manifest that vision.
- Create a solid plan for 2019, done by you and your higher self for your Divine business.
- Create a deeper connection with your own Divine Team (those guides and angels who are helping you out each step of the way) so that you develop a profound partnership with them. This helps in every single way as you grow your business.
- Set the tone for 2019 to support you in creating the year you not only desire, but frankly deserve.
Invitation to comment on DIB Blogs
If you like what you've read here, please leave your comments below. Your feedback is deeply appreciated!
Reprint Rights: You may reprint this article as long as you leave all of the links active, do not edit the article in any way, and give the author name credit.
©2010-Present Rev. Anne Presuel, Divinely Intuitive Business, LLC. All rights reserved worldwide.