- At the end of the month, they’re scrambling to pay the bills;
- They are worried they’ll have to find some other way to supplement their income (i.e., job);
- They don’t quite know where to find the people who are interested in what they have to offer;
- They don’t exactly know what to do (or say) to deepen their relationship with their prospective clients (so they don’t do or say anything);
- They feel pulled in so many different directions about how to market their business that they end up feeling (and being) scattered and unfocused.
Invitation to comment on DIB Blogs
If you like what you’ve read here, please leave your comments below. Your feedback is deeply appreciated!
Reprint Rights: You may reprint this article as long as you leave all of the links active, do not edit the article in any way, and give the author name credit.
Copyright 2011-2015 – Rev. Anne Presuel. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.