I really want to learn how to attract more clients. And better clients!
My income goes up and down depending on what’s happening in my business and how much marketing I’m doing.
Sometimes, I feel very overwhelmed, because I know I’m not doing enough marketing.
How do I get better clients (and more of them) and not be so overwhelmed while doing it? Help!
Dear Divine One –
This is such a challenge for so many spiritual entrepreneurs. They are so gifted and make such a difference in the lives of their clients, but their clients don’t seem to fully realize the transformations they’ve experienced … or they don’t stay long enough with you to understand what has happened to them because of your work together.
The thing is, when it comes to working with your clients, you have to understand that you have to train them.
- Part of working with someone is helping them understand the power of your work.
- Part of working with someone is helping them understand the transformations they’ve received.
- Part of working with someone is helping them to see what you see.
It is unfair to them if you don’t share with them what you see they have received. Not only is it unfair, it’s downright stingy.
Because they need to understand how your work is helping them. If you don’t get that across to them, then they won’t fully see their results.
And if they don’t see their results, they won’t continue to come in to see you and do the work with you.
And if they don’t continue to come in to see you, they won’t get the bigger transformation that they ache to get – the one they came to you for to begin with.
You see, it’s all about you standing up powerfully and claiming ownership of your incredible work.
(Babe, if you won’t do that, then who will?)
When you claim ownership of your work and your gifts, your clients feel more secure with you.
They understand the value you bring to them. And they honor and respect it more deeply.
You have to own your work.
You have to own your gifts.
You have to own your power.
Here are some actual steps to take that will help you do this. (This is especially true if you’re an energy therapist or healer.)
- When your client comes in for their appointment, do an assessment of where they are, emotionally and physically.
- Before they leave after your session, revisit that assessment and see what has changed.
- Help them see the results of your session with them in their lives by telling them what to look for in their lives/bodies/relationships/business after they leave you, and before the next time you see them.
- Make an appointment for the next time (or have this already systematized).
- When they come in the next time, review the assessment with them from the previous session (briefly) and do a new assessment.
Rinse and repeat.
It is up to you to help them understand the effect your work has on them.
Because if you don’t, they won’t get it and they won’t come back.
By the way, your income will increase dramatically if you implement this one thing.
And when you are ready to leverage your time even further, get better clients, and create even more consistent income, then it’s time to get some training on how to Create Your Divine Offer.
Your business will never be the same.
Now go get your Divine ON!