I find myself feeling completely overwhelmed with all I need to do in my business. When this happens, I end up getting bogged down and very little happens. I lose focus and then I feel like I start spinning my wheels.
How do I get out of this place when I’m in it and also, how do I keep from going there to begin with? Help?
I totally understand this emotional place. Oftentimes, we get overwhelmed because we are trying to do too many things at once and we aren’t clear about what the priorities are. It’s like that old saying: “How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.” (Yeah, ok, that’s gross, I get it. But you get my point.)
Babe, you’re trying to eat the whole thing all at once! And that’s just really hard to do.
So here’s what you can do…
- Write projects down separately. One project per page.
- Create lists under each project of things that need to be done.
- Make a decision about which project has the most pressing date.
- Choose your project, and then decide which top 3 things need to be done first. Decide a “by when” date.
- Put the date on your calendar.
- Do this with no more than 3 projects at time.
- Get support to get the projects completed.
So that takes care of the practical part. Now let’s tackle the emotional part.
Click on this link to tap along with me to reduce your feelings of overwhelm.
Now go get your Divine ON!